How To Do Your Own Facial At Home And Save Money While Getting Spectacular Results
by Zhi Qiang
I was almost in tears.
I had spent a lot of money to buy a facial masque that claimed to be all natural and would improve my skin.
I spent $100.00 on it and it didn't work.
Not at all.
I just wasted $100.00!
And boy was I mad!
"Never Again!" I told myself.
Today, there are a wide variety of cosmetics available everywhere you look. You can find them on the shelves in department stores, health food stores, on internet, tv etc., But what to buy? Not every product works well for you and gives you satisfying results.
A lot of cosmetics are labeled "Natural", but they contain artificial ingredients. And the price marked is extremely high, making them impractical or uneconomical to use for the vast majority of people.
Wanting to get the very best results at the most economical price with real true *Natural* materials at home, is something that is applicable to everyone. I knew there had to be a way to do this.
Simply and easily.
So I started researching and experimenting. I found the perfect recipe. 100% natural, blending a Traditional Chinese skin care product together with other natural ingredients.
It's not expensive to make.
It's not hard to do. Just follow these 10 simple steps for your own facial care and get amazing results.
Try this and you will find that your face will feel very fresh and look younger. Do this twice a week, and you can have a much younger looking face all the time.
- Tie up your hair before starting.
- Use both hands to hold warm water, spread the water evenly over your face. Then gently massage your face. Repeat this several times. Let the air dry your face. Do not use a towel.
- When the water is running off your face and your face is drying naturally, put Vitamin E (oil form) or baby oil on your face.
- Let the oil (Vitamin E oil or baby oil) seep into your facial skin for five minutes. Then, repeat step one, **except** use a mild soap to clean off the oil from your face.
- When your face is clean, cup both hands and fill with room temperature tap water. Splash on your face. Do not rub. Let your face air dry. Repeat 3 times.
- Take 1 egg white (use carefully in case of salmonella) or a similar amount of fresh pure aloe vera juice; 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil; and 1 teaspoon of pure apple juice. Put contents into a clean bowl, and mix them evenly to create your own natural face mask. Once blended, your natural mask is now ready for use. [Note: you can enhance the effectiveness of the mask by adding 1/4 teaspoon of pure pearl powder to the mixture. Pearl powder has a long history throughout Asia and in Traditional Chinese Medicine for making the skin softer, smoother, and more elastic. Only 100% pure pearl powder works. Pure pearl powder is available at emperorsherbologist.com] Once you are finished blending the ingredients together, wet 2 clean cotton balls, or you can use 2 pieces of fresh cut cucumber. Set them aside for later use.
- Dip both hands into your natural facial mask and apply the mask to your skin. [Note: The best method to use to apply the mask is to start from your chin and apply bottom to top inside to outside making sure to skip the eyes and mouth area.] For the nose area, apply the mask solution from the upper part of the nose to lower part following the nose line.
- Now it is time to relax. Go ahead, lay down on your back with your face up. Put a towel under your head to catch any of the mask than runs. Cover your eyes with cucumber or the wet cotton balls.
- Wait 15 minutes to 1/2 hour. Make sure the mask is entirely dry. Once you are sure the mask is dry, cup both hands to hold warm water, spread the water evenly over your face. Then gently massage your face. Repeat this several times. Let the air dry your face. Do not use a towel.
Copyright February 1, 2002 Zhi Qiang. Zhi Qiang is the author of the ebook series "Traditional Medical Food Recipes of China for Prevention and Cure" a 10 book series. Book 1 "Beauty, Anti-Aging, Prolong Life Foods and Recipes" available at: http://www.smarter-health.com.