Button Embellished Picture Frames
February's Project of the Month idea was contributed by StorkNet member Mandy (jmalder). Thank you for this great idea, Mandy!
These cute little frames are a great gift idea. We have included two examples from Mandy as well as three creations of our own.
- Plastic picture frame
- Buttons or other foam cut outs
- Scissors, wire clippers or pliers
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
- Cut the back of the buttons off and arrange on your frame.
- Glue the buttons onto the frame.
- Slide in a picture or print out a piece of paper or poem to include so the recipient can personalize the frame with his or her own picture.
- The options are endless!
|Perfect for Valentine's Day|
|An angel frame as a Christmas gift with a personal note|
| ||Heart frame for Daddy|
Copyright © 2002 StorkNet.com. All Rights Reserved.
If you like this article, we'd be honored if you shared it using the button below.
Visit our Crafts for Kids area of StorkNet for more terrific ideas!