These delicate flowers catch the light for an attractive display. In the picture they are used to add some excitement to a display of antique miniature glass bottles.
- 12 mm starflake beads (also called paddle wheel beads) in assorted colors
- 4 mm pearls or gold beads
- Wire that fits through the beads
- A miniature vase - possible vases include
o small glass jar with narrow neck
o small glass jar with marbles
o miniature ceramic pot and clay
- Wire clippers or sturdy scissors
- Needle nose pliers (helpful but not necessary)
- String a pearl or gold bead onto the wire
- Bend over the wire and twist back two turns to secure the bead in place
- String a starflake bead onto the wire
- Loop the wire up and through the starflake bead in the same direction to secure the bead in place
- When you have made the desired number of flowers place in the vase and arrange as desired
Copyright © 2002 StorkNet.com. All Rights Reserved.
If you like this article, we'd be honored if you shared it using the button below.
Visit our Crafts for Kids area of StorkNet for more terrific ideas!