10 Great Gift Ideas for Father's Day
by Adriana Copaceanu
What do you get for the man who has always been there for you? You want it to be something special, something he hasn't gotten before, something that he will cherish. It cannot be the tired old gift of aftershave lotion or soap on a rope. Not this year!
To start your idea list, think about the things you used to do or still do together. Think about the "firsts" he added to your life; the first baseball game, the first boat ride, how he helped you get your balance on your first bike, how he showed you it was fun to play the piano, your first hunting or fishing trip. Make a list of the things he does now or things you've heard him talk about doing but has never done. Somewhere in this list is the perfect gift for the man who has been your Father all these years.
- For the sailing dad, get him a hand carved scaled model of the winning sailing boat of the America's cup to proudly display in his office or den.
- If he still has his grandfather's pocket watch, get him a leather covered case to display it.
- Your retired Dad spends a lot of his time traveling in his RV. Get him a pair of moccasins made from moose hide. They are comfortable and have extra grip soles for his safety.
- If he collects small model cars or trains, get a display cabinet that will hold and show off his treasures.
- If he rides the subway, get him cufflinks with the subway token in display.
- For the man who showed you how to wish on the moon, give him an acre of Lunar Real Estate. He will get a certificate in the mail.
- If he showed you the constellations, get him a telescope so he can easily gaze at the stars.
- If his hands are always busy working on the computer keyboard, give him a squeezable ball to help relieve tension and work different muscles. They come in all sizes now from the baseball to huge ones that will work his shoulder muscles.
- Did your Dad use to take you quail hunting? Give him a gourmet meal of roasted quail. They come vacuum sealed with all the juices.
- You can also find a silver plated mouse for his computer and have his initials engraved on it.
Corporate gift strategist Adriana Copaceanu specializes in helping entrepreneurs increase their referrals through the strategic use of gifts. She offers a customized worry free gift giving service to fit the budget of any size business to assist them in standing out from the crowd. See her gift basket gallery.
Adriana Copaceanu may be contacted at http://www.abcGiftsandBaskets.com.
If you like this article, we'd be honored if you shared it using the button below.